Do wedding budgets indicate a tech resurgence in Seattle and around SF?
heartbeet salad :)
a slightly healthier, endlessly more delicious take on your classic tater’ skins.
With tensions running high as we approach Super Bowl XLVI, the consensus in the Sterling Affair Kitchen (where food is love and love is food) is that while our staff may come to blows over the big game, our feast is not taking any sides. As such, we’ve cooked up a menu that pits New England regional cuisine against that of New York, leaving our guests to battle it out at the buffet table.
- Fried Clams w/ a Chinese 5 Spice Aioli
- Grandma’s Brooklyn Style Pizza Bites
- New England Clam Chowder
- Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Sammy D’s Totally Unfancy Maine Lobstah Rolls
- Uncle Nick’s North Shore Roast Beef Sandwiches w/ Secret Sauce
- Sal’s Coney Island Kobe Beef & Fried Polenta Corn Dogs
- Sliced NY Strip Steak Subs w/ Peppahs & Onions
- Bailey’s Irish Liquer & NY Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream Pops
- Boston Cream Pie
- Classic NY Cheesecake
May the best team win!! And may no one go home hungry…
skinny beer-garitas? super bowl sunday’s action station is ON! get your blenders ready.
still handsome, still in love and finally married after 64 years together.